More than physical, intellectual, or social enhancement, development of charisma can never be complete without the spiritual power you ought to release in you.
This refers to the intensity of your faith, adding confidence to the image you project to other people, which makes you more noticeable, likeable, respectable, and loveable.
So, to complete the casting of the wonderful power of your charisma, do not forget to develop your spirit’s potential.
• Make a self-assessment. Evaluate yourself and ask questions like: What are my spiritual needs? How can I fulfill those? Where can I find true answers to my life’s questions? Research intently on what religion or faith can actually provide answers to the questions you raised.
• Understand the faith you choose to believe. You won’t be able to pursue something you are not fully aware of. Do researches, attend religious services, and ask advices from friends and family members to help you decide on how to fulfill your spiritual needs
• Pray…on all occasions… every chance you get. Prayer is actually the most powerful weapon you can equip yourself with. It is very handy. Closing your eyes for a while and saying a little prayer can make a lot of difference.
• Believe and have faith. To help you make your prayers come true, believe that it will eventually happen. After all, their certainties lie in the hands of the Almighty. If faith can move mountains, it can also, without a doubt, make your desires happen.
• Meditate. Once in a while, spend some time alone to reflect on the things happening in your life. Relax. Take deep breaths. Recharge your body, mind, soul, and spirit against the frustrating and exhausting habits of everyday life.